Day 3&4: do one small thing today which will make it better than yesterday

Hello lovely people,

I’m so happy I have decided to write on here for this challange, it’s really helping me stay focused. For example yesterday I NEARLY gave in to putting sugar in my chai (Indian style, if you’ve ever had it you know creamy and sweet it should be - I’m learning to appreciate the tea + soya milk combo without the sugar, I ended up having a sip of my friend’s chai and omg it was delicious, but I then went back to my own drink and didn’t add sugar to it because I remembered I had made this challange to myself public and that I’m determined to really give it a go). So I guess Day 4 had a little crack in it, but it’s to be expected I guess.

On Tuesday I went for a coffee with my colleague and on our way out we saw a tray of AMAZING looking brownies, needles to say we both started drooling pretty badly. To make matters worse, the coffee owner says: ‘yes they are our vegan peanut butter and chocolate brownies’ - aaaaah they were vegan! I find it hard to resist vegan cake, mainly because it’s rarely on option so when it is I get all excited 😆 still decided to walk away from them though and my colleague followed suit saying that if I’m being healthy so will she :D so Day 3 was definitely a success!

Day 5 has just begun! Gotta stay focused!

Hope you guys are doing well!