VOTE POST #2: Chose your own FB 5 Day Challenge: Duration and Structure + we have a theme!

Hey everyone! Thank you to all who voted yesterday to help kick off creating our very own 5 day challenge. I'm hoping this is going to be a lot of fun!

So far this is what has been decided by vote:

Theme: Kelli & Daniel Workouts--excluding existing 5 day challenge and 1000 calorie workouts.

^So now we will be getting our #WorkoutCompleteForK&D with K&D, haha!

Also, based on the vote, we will be voting on all the workouts this week, so before you even get started you know all the workouts. That means we will start voting on workouts tomorrow!

Ok, so today's vote will cover duration of the main workout, including warm up and cool down. The time voted on will not include extra credit. I plan to include extra credit workouts (we get to vote on those too) every day, so, like Erse mentioned, people have the option to do a longer workout if they have the time and energy.

Also a note on structure, I figure the simplest would be to follow the structure of a 5 day challenge, but we can still vote on what body part you would want to slightly favor, just to give me a better idea for selecting the videos. I figure the more details the better. I'm sure there is a better, shorter way to do this, but hey, we'll figure it out :) And again, if something is left out, comment so we can vote on it! And about voting, I try to give each vote 24 hours minimum so enough people can see it. Ok, let's get to voting!