Daily Check-in: Wednesday, September 5th

Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening Blenders!

How are you all doing today?

I'm still trying to get back into the routine of things. And even though it's supposed to only be a 4-day work week, it's gonna be cram packed with things to get done. Ugh.

But on the plus side, after today, we're supposed to start having beautiful Fall-like weather! Cool days and cool nights. And the leaves are already beginning to change on some of the maples! I'm excited, because Fall is the best time of year, in my opinion. That's why I shared this tree pic with you today! I can't believe that it's already starting to change color!

So, how's the weather in your neck of the woods?

And what do you have going on today, Blenders? Are you working out today or are you resting?

I'm getting my #WorkoutCompleteForK&D with Day 10 of Abs Rd2, which is a core and cardio combo. I think that'll be just about perfect for today.

Oh, and if you guys are interested in our next FB Community Challenge, head on over to Raven's post and vote for our Challenge's theme and how it's scheduled! Here's the link to that:

https://www.fitnessblender.com/community/discussion/8269/vote-post-chose-your-own-fb-5-day-challenge-theme-and-other-details

I'm excited to see what this Challenge ends up looking like! Thanks for putting this together, Raven! It's a great idea!

Alright Blenders, back to today! What do you guys have planned for some healthy meals today?

I'm not entirely sure what I'm going to make yet, but it's gonna be something quick and easy. Might do a tuna pasta salad with some peas, zucchini, carrots, and celery? Ok. Sounds good to me lol.

What about you guys? What's on the menu for today?

Well Blenders, I hope you're off to a good start to your day--and that you have a great day overall! And as always, thanks for checking in with me!

Edited