Back to routine after vacation! 💪🏽

How much I missed strength training last two weeks! It was a great satisfying sweaty session!💦 My glutes shaking with 4 rounds of bridge!

It's my first fitness blender #workoutcomplete of September. This month I am going to roughly follow fbXT. The final month before upcoming relocation and wrapping up job commitments- I would be more than happy if I can squeeze in 3 workouts/week!

Also I love the workouts of fb maintenance. It's only 3 workouts/week but are chosen the most solid "no jokes" routines. If someone is in difficulty to manage 5days/week and then feel guilty and disappointed after missing workouts like I do, I highly recommend this program. Also if you are able, there is room to fit in extra workouts/running/swimming in free days.

And that's my dinner tonight. After two weeks of holiday-style eating (3 pizzas+2 pastas+ 1 ice cream + sushi + 1 Burger King fried potatoes and nuggets; and then I lost count!), I was super happy to have that simple homemade shrimp vegetables curry with couscous.

Now I am sleepy and tired 😴 Good night #fbfamily