HEY FBTEAM!!! WHERE ARE OUR GIVEAWAYS!? :P

Hello family!

First of all, I just coming back from my weekend of not doing anything!!! And not eating quite well.

Like I said last week, I haven't been feeling so motivated to do exercise or even eating healthy. But, I know myself and I feel great when I exercise, and feel way better when I eat properly and healthy. I don't know if it's that next week is my period time (TMI!!! hahahaha) so maybe my hormones are all over the place. But I already scheduled my workouts for this month and I will start with the 5 days strong and lean challenge tomorrow!! And I'll try to eat well again as well.

No excuses!!

Secondly, after the sad news about K&D, our favorite fitness couple in the world, and after knowing that they where going to get some time off, WELL DESERVE if I must say. I went back to that video today, because I wanted to get motivated about my health and my habits, and listening to them is so good for me.

When I was watching it, I re watched what they said about big giveaways and contests!! From what I know, I have only seen one :( So... WHERE ARE OUR GIVEAWAYS!!!??? :P And I just wanted to give you a good idea for a contests!!

You know that K&D are always saying that we should do exercises with proper form and not the "gym version" of it. So we could do like a mini video or something that show the difference between the proper way and the gym way of any exercise xD It might be fun even if it is not a contest.

In any case, thanking for reading this long and not very good post :P Hahahaha And wish me luck for tomorrow!! :)

PS: Love you K&D. Relax as you deserve and hopefully you'll get better soon!

FBTeam (Andrew and all the ones that we might don't know too much but know that are there and make this community and fb real and going), where are our giveaways??? Love you too!!

FBfamily!!! You're just the best! Love!!