E

New challenge + need oxygen tank after today’s training 🤪

I. Am. Writing. You. From. The. Grave.

Today’s workout kicked my wanna-be-JLo butt. I’ve been amping up my cardio, both intensity and frequency, and the elliptical — to me — is the only cardio/cardio machine (at my complex gym) that feels closest to strength training due to resistance, which you can set yourself. 30 minutes on that thing followed by 30 minutes of this FB routine had me in dire need of resuscitation. But — hurts SO GOOD. I prefer to do the cardio on leg day bc it activates my entire lower body before my actual training.

Anywho! I am starting my Dine at Home challenge today. I know this is a nuanced challenge, but I’m hoping it still keeps us connected and that maybe it my posts can be a place where y’all can share some of your own nutrition-specific goals. I’ll be sharing what I’m eating and trying as I venture into the world of very light meal prep. I’d like to cook no more than 3x/week. I’m thinking that maybe giving myself one day per week might be okay. We shall see how this week goes!

I hope you all are well!!! Last week was my first week of work and I was... EXHAUSTED pretty much the whole week 😂. I’ve become used to daily solitude and being around people again on a daily basis is an adjustment (introverts will understand!) 😊 This is no reflection on them, I’m just easily drained by intense social life. Lol.

How are you all??!! How are your goals? What do you think of this challenge?

Xoxo