Daily Check-in: Monday, September 3rd

Hey FB Family! How is everyone at your time in the world? It's Monday, so for some of you back to the grind--See above pic to tap into some #MondayMotivation ..But for some others who live in the US, like me, it's Labor Day! Did anybody do anything fun over the weekend? Or planning to do something fun today? Share. Make us envious, hehe.

OK, so this is the third and final check-in take over, hosted by yours truly...Kim should be resuming as normal tommorow, based on what she said, and I, for one, can not wait.....to hear about her trip of course! ..But, you are coming back, right, Kim? I can't keep Kimpersonating for these blenders for more than 3 days. :P ..Jokes aside guys, its been real fun hosting the check-ins. I'm really proud that we could keep them going. Yay us!

So, onto other things; Some of you who checked in yesterday expressed interest in creating our own 5 day challenge. So cool! I think the first thing we should vote on is the theme it could be. Kristina had a idea of a 5 day challenge that included Kelli and Daniel videos that weren't already part of an existing 5 day challenge or 1000 calorie video. So I say, if you have an idea for a theme, post it here with your check-in and tomorrow, I will make a separate post with all the ideas to vote on. Siobhan has another great idea about just one person hosting the challenge. Keeps it simpler, but maybe we can still vote on what workouts to do on each day by the host just putting several workouts to vote on.. I could host first to get the ball rolling...

And since I don't have any diva chickens, random lamb craving bears, or funny comments from a husband stories to entertain you fine folks, let's move on to the real important stuff. FOOD! What's on your plate? I've got my dinner figured out! My dad is going to fire up the grill. Ok, so Dad actually has dinner figured out, lol. I love grilled food though. Doesn't feel like a summer holiday to me unless something is cooked outside, like hamburgers! Even better on homemade buns! And to top it off, I think I'll drink some homemade beer that my dad and I made last year in the spring. A real treat for sure! Yeah, I'm really going to enjoy my summer afternoon.. :)

Before I get to that though, I gotta do my workout this morning. These workouts don't do themselves. So wish me luck on starting day one of the 5 day Strong and Lean challenge. Reading how you all faired doing it last week, I feel I'm going to get real sore and sweaty ;)

OK, blenders, whether you have a #nevermissamonday or #WorkoutCompleteForK&D or just some good ol' fashion resting or stretching going on, remember to listen to your body, and put the awesome in your Monday. Thank you so much again for making these check-in takeovers a big success!

Kim, back to you.