H

August ☑️

Hi,

I don’t normally post a lot here, but I just wanted to brag a little bit about my August FB calendar. It’s a bit messy, and it is probably as consistent as I can manage at this point in my life, but I am still proud of myself and feeling stronger each day. If I miss a couple of days, I start craving a good workout, and that is something that I really didn’t expect when I found FB a few years back.

And just a short rant on being fat and working out: I found FB a few years back and have worked out more or less consistently since then, but I have not lost any weight, and I am totally fine with that. My body is a lot more capable then it used to be, and I feel so much more comfortable with myself. I don’t care about the scale, measurements, and I don’t workout to meet any of the ridiculous beauty standards that is forced upon us on a daily basis. I truly believe that 5, 20 or a 1000 lbs lost won’t make me any happier, and I am so glad that I have found FB that allows me to workout for the sole purpose of the amazing way it makes me feel. Working out is so associated with wanting to lose weight, so many people automatically assume that it must be my goal as well. Because why else would your fat ass want to workout, right?

Long story short: Thank you, Fitness Blender for making working out feel like a privilege, and not a chore!