Daily Check-In, 1 September - Just An Attempt

Hi there,

First of all, I don't want to take over from Kim for two reasons: a) I'm not particularly interesting b) I'm rather lazy by nature and would probably forget to check in. (How can I be lazy and still regularly work out? I don't know. I'm weird too.)

However, I thought I'd give it a go. To make it a bit more fun, I'll tell you some interesting facts, mostly about the body, I've read in a book. (1227 QI Facts to Blow Your Socks Off)

1. The human heart pumps enough blood in a lifetime to fill three supertankers. (Think about how fast it pumps during HIIT)

2. The average person walks the equivalent of three times around the world in a lifetime. (Especially the Blenders)

3. Astasia n.: The inability to stand up. Aprosexia n.: The inability to concentrate on anything. (that's me after a 1000-calorie routine)

4. Only 2% of women describe themselves as beautiful.

Let's talk about some FB related things. I started doing FB Burn Round 2 (I'm on Day 4) and similarly to Round 1 it's rather tough. I developed a funny walk due to sore leg muscles. Is anyone doing Burn R2 right now? Do you like it?

As for food, I made some zucchini tots, the recipe was posted here by Lisa O three weeks ago. It's worth trying.

https://www.fitnessblender.com/community/discussion/7732/zucchini-tot-recipe

I'll go out now as the weather is great and I've got some errands to run. Have a lovely Saturday!