My August!

Hello family!

So yesterday I was frustrated with my scale, but looking at my schedule today I feel proud! Don't care about the number in the scale! el

So today and this weekend I am taking a time off!!

After I came from my vacation in the middle of August, I started my healthy diet and exercise everyday.

I feel way better now, stronger and lean and fit. There os still a long way to go, since I put on some weight, but I am on my way and that is the important thing.

I have to be honest, this week was hard to find motivation to exercise. I don't know why but I was feeling bad and sore and just not motivated. I changed many of the workouts that I had scheduled this week, and put some streaching routines and low impact cardio.

The rest of the month, I did hiit, strenght, cardio, kickboxing and some streaching too.

I am very happy with my month though because just coming back from a vacation I didn't think I would be able to go back to my healthy habits so fast and be dedicated again. And even though some days were harder to be motivated than others, I push through and it was a good month.

I have to thank Kelli and Daniel for making this extraordinary page that helps us achieve our fitness goals, that helps us talk to each other about our frustations and plans and goals and mistakes, etc. I really hope you guys come back soon, better and stronger, and that all your problems get better too. Love you, guys!

Andrew, thanks to you too, you are doing a great job here, and you keeping us company and accepting challenge with us is just the best!

And of course, as always, thanks fbfamily, fbcommunity. I am so proud of being part of this awesome, helpfull, understanding and loving community!

Love all!