Discouraged and trying hard not to give up

Morning everyone.

Today is my final day of round 2 of FB30 Low Impact. In my first month, I managed to drop 6lbs and i was ecstatic, it really was a big change and i felt amazing.

But here I am at the end of round 2 and today I did weigh in. I had decided to only weigh in at the start and end.

I had previously adjusted my food intact and was doing well, but due to a family member staying with my wife and I, we of course had different food we wouldn't normally have, especially as they are from outside our country so the food is different.

Every day i worked my ass off in my workout and really pushed hard, i tried for the harder routines and really went for it and didnt miss a single day.

Well at my weigh in today I have lost less than a pound in my second month and man do i feel terrible. I know i didnt eat quite as well but i still wasn't pigging out and still eating as healthy as I could. It just feels like all that work was for nothing.

I find this much harder than usual to get over because every diet, every time I tried the gym or something new I never got past 240lbs and now it seems I still can't get past.

I am trying everything i can to not just quit right now and in doing so i need advice. Is it time to change from Low Impact to one of the fat burning programs? Is it possible that I've lost a lot more than i think but gained it back in muscle but i just can't really see it?

Could really do with a good pick me up today because this is the first time in my life I have really tried hard and stuck with something, and not seeing anything change after a whole month is pretty painful.

My flexibility has increased without a doubt but I expected more than just 0.3lbs after pushing myself so hard.