Just don't know what I need to be doing.

I just kind of feel defeated and unmotivated. I've struggled with trying to lose weight since 2011. It's been an on and off again thing I'm constantly battling with. I had my first child in 11' another and 14' then lost about 25 pounds and had another baby in 17'. I'm currently trying to lose at least 85 pounds and I've been working out recently 5 days a week and only lost 2 pounds. While I know 2 pounds a week is a good start I just want it to keep going. I struggle so much with what to eat and how many calories I should be eating. I need simple ideas that are easy and not expensive as I have a family of 5 and not a lot of money to be spending on food. I just feel at loss and don't really know what to do. I see all these people around me losing weight and not really changing their food and they've lost a significant amount of weight and it's honestly aggravating and here I am trying to do better and not really seeing any changes. Thanks for letting me vent I just really hate this process of trying to lose weight. Oh and the program I am currently doing is the FB low impact.