L

1000 calories workout complete despite being depressed today!

hey blender!

so i just wanted to share my achivement with you all !

during those last few days i have being depressed because of some personal isues that i deal with on a daily basis.... but today was the"worst day of the depression" if i can call it that way.

i didnt get out of my bed until 4 oclock in the afternoon , i just styayed locked in my bedroom without answering to my parents who knocked on my door to chack if i was still alive lol

the only thing that made me wanting to get out of my bed was completing a FB workout- because i know that it always improve my mind and my feelings!

so that what i did i jump out of my bed put on some outfit and klicked on the first workout in my favorites list and it was this one!

i cant believe i completed this workout today!! i feel so much better right now , i am sweating like mad with a smile on my face while i am writing this post!!

so i just wanted to thank you kelli and daniel from the bottom of my heart for being here( even though its virtually...) everytime i need it!

and i want you - any person out there suffering from depression-to remamber thant exercising is the best and healthiest remedie for depression!

so remember that life is beautiful despite all of our problems!!

soory for my bad english it is not my native language....