C

FB taco Fiesta!

Hey! I’m here for the party!

I had these on Friday for dinner after my kickboxing routine, and again for lunch after basketball today. Double celebration! I was like Juliska. Post workout, and taco bliss. I think tacos are one of the best post workout meals! I took the first pic on Friday, but then I wanted to tell y’all about the watermelon I had today; so I just thought I’d show both pics. Double torture! Lol!😂

That watermelon was sooo good! I tapped it and it sounded really hollow. I stuck my knife in it, and it just split open it was so full. It was so juicy, and probably one of the best I’ve had this summer! (Oh yeah. It doesn’t look very nice because I couldn’t wait. I had to take a bite. 😂) I also had homemade salsa with tortilla chips, and some veggies on the side.

I love this chicken taco meat recipe! It’s soooo good. I recommend adding some chipotle too. I usually sprinkle some chipotle powder on when I make the taco, but you could add it in the actual recipe if you want. Mine are topped with avocado, lettuce, onion, kumato and regular tomatoes, jalapeños, cilantro, and chipotle powder.

Here’s the recipe for the meat:

https://www.yummly.com/recipe/Pressure-Cooker-Chicken-Taco-Filling-2316112

Thank you so much Kim for this party! This has been really cool (and really torturous) seeing all of the unique, and certainly delicious creations everyone has shared!

I’m getting hungry again just thinking about it... 🌮😂