A

I can do burpees again!!

I never thought I'd be so excited that I can do burpees, planks, downward dogs and pushups etc lol!

Six weeks ago I stabbed my left hand quite deep and was told no weight bearing or strength training for two months. So I did a variety of cardio from my collection of dvd's and youtube. I've been trying gently this week to do weight bearing moves, not as part of a workout but at random times when it popped into my head, just to see if I could do them yet. I think I can do them already because the weight placement is more at the base of the hand and I don't have to bend the finger backwards.

As for strength...because of the pressure the weight puts on the stabbed area I can do lower body moves with no more than 5 kg and for upper body no more than 2.5 kg for anything over head. I can do 3 kg for some moves though.

I think tomorrow I am going to start either Burn 2 or Abs 1. I had been 6 weeks or so into fitbit fit 2 but with the strength issue I'm not starting that one until my hand is at 110%. So yeah, I'm pretty happy right now :) Making my own weekly workouts was such a pain and I spent too much time doing it. I'm really looking forward to just pressing play every morning!