Daily Check-in: Tuesday, August 21st

Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening Blenders!

I thought guys could use a little reminder today that you're amazing, you're strong, and you're a great group of people. Thank you for helping to motivate and support me, and everyone else, each and every single day. I appreciate all of you, and I look forward to chatting with you guys every day. I really do. So thank you for being a part of these check ins!

(Also for anyone who might be lurking, the daily check-ins are open to everyone! No matter fitness level or ability; please feel free to join in if you're looking for a little help, advice, or motivation! Lurking is totally fine too though haha)

So, how are you all doing today?

Are you working out today, or are you resting?

Guys, let me you tell you something. I started Abs Rd2 yesterday (Day 1 Whoo) and I.am.so.sore. Like in my outer thighs, hips, and glutes. It's crazy! I rarely get sore through there, so Abs Rd 2 is already off to a "good" start haha.

And I'm definitely already loving this program, so thank you to everyone who recommended it to me! You are all right: it's a great program! So thank you all for your encouragement to get it started!

So for Day 2 today my #WorkoutCompleteForK&D is this upper body workout:

https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/functional-upper-body-workout-for-strength-and-coordination

Oh darn, I have to do upper body work today. 😉 haha

What about you guys? What workouts do you have planned for today (if it's not a rest day for you, that is)?

And I hope you're all excited for our FB Taco Fiesta/Party taking place this weekend (August 24-26)! I know I am! And I'm hoping to come away with some new taco variations to try to! It's open to everyone, so I hope you can all join in!

As for some good food today? I'm thinking some kind of pasta, like this maybe:

https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/247373/weeknight-pasta/

Might just wing it instead though lol.

What about you guys? What's on the menu for today?

Well Blenders, I hope you all have a wonderful day today, and thanks so much for checking in with me!