C

Mom’s b-day cookies + exciting news!

Hey FB Family!

Here’s the promised pic of the cookies we made for my Mom’s 50th birthday! (Sorry it’s so late! I’ve been pretty busy this week!) We made 5 of her favorite kinds, (but I mean she loves cookies, so pretty much every kind is her favorite. Haha!) Peanut butter blossoms, thumbprints, chewy ginger snaps, chocolate chip, and oatmeal raisin. My sisters and I had fun making them, and they were so soft and good! 🍪😊 We put ten of each on the platter to make 50. (Shh! Don’t tell her I told you!🤫😉) Honestly she doesn’t look 50, though. She even still has mostly brown hair! My Mom is a very caring, hard working person, with a sensitive heart for everyone. She has always put us, and others first before herself. We love her very much! ❤️

She has recently become quite serious about exercise, which honestly kinda caught me off guard; but I have a feeling that since she’s getting older she wants to start making health and fitness a priority. She’s been doing some FB videos with me, and enjoying them so...

This leads me to the exciting news... (Eeeeee!)

I bought low impact for my Mom’s birthday! Aaaaaah! I’ve been dying to tell y’all this past week, and I’m so excited! I’ve been wanting to do this with the girls in my family for a while now, but no one’s really been dedicated; and (I guess since I’m pretty new here myself) I’ve honestly been enjoying making my own schedule and trying out new stuff. But! I finally decided it was time to put my money where my mouth is, and support Daniel and Kelli and hopefully show them my appreciation! I thought what better time than my Mom’s 50th birthday, and she’s wanting to get started! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 I’m super stoked, (can’t you tell?😂) and I can’t wait to get going!

So thank you Daniel, Kelli, Andrew, and the whole FB team! Thank you for this amazing site, your honesty, content, extremely fair prices, kindness, generosity, and all the hard work y’all do! Y’all are the best, and I’m so happy to have found FB!

And of course, thank you FB family! Thank you for always being there for me and each other, and for the way y’all are motivating, inspiring, funny, kind, honest, respectful ... I could go on and on! I love the advice, discussions, support; and the good times, and laughter we share! Y’all bring a smile to my face all the time! Thank you for taking the time to even read what I share, and talk with me! I feel so blessed to be apart of this community! 💙