E

*Sugar Detox* DAY TWENTY-NINE PEOPLE!

I am so BEAT! Today’s lower body was intense. I’ve been selecting level 4 & 5, in the last week. And I’ve also been modifying the moves in the routines to target my lateral glutes, specifically:

Curtsy lunges

Deadlifts, toes pointed in/out

Lateral walks with resistance band

Sumo squats

Side step-ups

Plies

Single-leg hip thrusts with toes pointed out

For those of you much preoccupied with shaping the derrière, as I am 😂, I have been doing research on my bum shape to see what moves best benefit my own. I recommend it if you’re interested!

I would love if y’all could be thinking about sharing on tomorrow’s post your overall experience — sort of like testimonials! As for keeping in touch and continuing with maybe another challenge, I’m definitely thinking a once-twice/week check-in, maybe on Monday and Thursday is the framework. As for topic — I’m not sure yet, but not to worry! 😊

Tomorrow we are CELEBRATING!!

🎉🎉🎉💐 I actually took my measurements today and I am thrilled with my progress over the last 60ish days I’ve been doing the detox. I’ve decided not to stretch it to 90 days bc I don’t see the point. I’ve already broken dependence and I feel ready to take off the training wheels. I want to start putting my discipline to the test in the “real world” so to speak. 😂

See y’all tomorrow! 🤪