E

DAY 28 Sugar Detox! Final days + employment news

Several of you have asked about taking up another challenge so we can keep in touch. I love this idea, and I am still in the midst of brainstorming 🤔🧠✒️🗒 — but I absolutely want to keep our momentum going!

Today has been a very tiring day! I’ve just taken a nap and am feeling a bit more human, but I have no energy to complete the tasks I’d like to get to today 🤪

Also! There is a potential employment opportunity that has been presented to me last week; I have a meeting this week to hammer out the details — see if this is a good move for all parties involved. It’s not my dream, but it’s a solid position and I feel drawn to the team — they’re a great group of people. I appreciate all prayers and well wishes 🙂

How has this weekend been? What have y’all been up to? I helped my sister do some decorating in her new apartment and I spent some time with friends 😊

I hope you’re enjoying whatever it is you’ve chosen to do today! See you tomorrow. I’ll be checking in each of the next two final days. 💐