Running - another idea for D&K and A.

Hi guys!

I had another idea that popped into my mind as I was going through my daily exercise routine. I like to supplement FB workouts with running, and I realized that I have no knowledge whatsoever about it.

Many of your workout videos come with your comments on proper form, and the importance of it to be able to work out smart and to avoid injuries. I know that running is not a part of the exercise types that you guys focus on, but I thought that I'd throw the idea out there to do an informational video on it - for example, running techniques and how to land properly, tempo, and health impacts.

I have been struggling to find proper running form since the impact from the pavement has injured my knees quite badly, and I was suffering of what was most likely an inflammation of the illioptical band for 6 months last year. Since then I've been trying to read various sources for info on how to run properly, and for example learned that instead of smacking my heel to the ground first, I should land on my toes. I also discovered that a treadmill has much less impact that pavement, and that running on grass is also softer but also a less even surface. I am also trying to figure out the benefits of jogging vs running, sprinting vs long distance, and flat ground vs hilly. And I am still looking for a neat set of suitable stretches to do after running. And I am also a bit clueless on how to fit running with other workout types - is it smart to go running straight after a leg day, should I combine upper body strength with running, does it have a good or maybe a bad effect on the recovery of muscles if done too soon after strength training etc. It would be so awesome to get this information from FB, just because I come here for everything else related to my workouts.

End of the running rant! :)

Hope you guys are doing good! Sending lots of good wishes and lots of heartfelt thanks to the enormous amount of effort you have put into FB so far. Running or no running, FB has changed my life sooo much.

Cheers