I finished fbabs r2! My first completed program of this year! 🎉🎉🎉 I have substituted couple of workouts in the first 2 weeks with long walking/yoga since I was not in shape for 4-5 days/week of full throttle workout. Starting from week 3, I was regular.
Here is the summary of my scale/non-scale progress:
(Start measurement -> final measurement)
Weight: 65.6kg -> 64.2kg
Bust: 100cm -> 99cm
Waist: 78cm -> 76 cm
Hip: 99cm -> 97cm
other MORE IMPORTANT progress:
- I am HAPPY! 😃
- my metabolism is boosted up to 500 calories of daily extra burn!
- I sleep better and more focused at work
- I am managing well my stress level of upcoming intercontinental relocation
- I can squat jump for 20 seconds without going to low impact
- I just used all 24 lb of my powerblocks for bridge, for deadlifts almost there as well!
And the list can go on and on! 😃
I LOVED fb abs r2. It's a perfect blend of core, hiit and functional strength training. Way more balanced than r1. And there is always room for inserting an extra burnout pilates/other exercise here and there. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
Thank you K&D and the entire fb family! Without you guys I would have no motivation to continue. ❤️