4 months belly =). WO while pregnant

Hello FB Family! Any other pregnant women working out with FB? I've returned my workout routine 2 weeks ago, when I was 14 weeks. Unfortunately I couldn't workout in the first 14 weeks (because I had hyperemesis and was too weak). But now I feel great!

Are you following some program or do you put your own calendar together? In the past 2 weeks I've been doing only short strenght trainnings (without weights for the lower body, and light weight for the upper) + 1 jessica smith walk -> 6 times a week. And the next week will be the same scheme.

Then I will do the Low Impact program for 4 weeks, but will put some level 3 cardio (something in the difficult level of the "37 min to burn fat cardio") instead of some easier cardios schedueld in the program. But that is because I feel like it is the level it will be ok\good for us.

How are you doing with your workouts?

And also, my fB baby belly. I'm 16 weeks and 1 day. Ofiacially starting the 5th month today. The belly is not that big, but I feel the bump growing, and my baby is 17cm already :D