E

DAY 24 Sugar Detox! Forcing myself to workout + Time for alterations 🤪

I did NOT want to train today. I left the house earlier than usual — (I have made a habit of going to the local library or cafe to do some meaningful work whilst unemployed) — and decided to do my workout later today.

UGH.

I hate afternoon and evening workouts. I have much less motivation and am oddly annoyed with showering in the middle of the day. Anywho, I made it! And a great workout it was. I actually was a bit nauseous toward the end, but I’m thinking that has more to do with my body being used training in a fasted state.

The picture I’ve included of my midriff 😱 is to show how loose these jeans are on my waist now, which are a size 8/29. I love these bell bottom-style jeans and I would be terribly sad to retire them, so I’m hoping to tailor the waist 😭. I remember how tight the waist was when I first purchased them — my waist was actually 30+ inches, but there was a little give. That poor button has endured quite the abuse

😟😂

I hope this week has built some positive momentum for you, and I’m excited to be approaching the finish line together!

💛💐☀️