C

1000 calorie #WorkoutCompleteForK&D!

Hey, guys!

Just wanted to tell everyone that I joined in the festivities, and conquered the 1000 calorie workout for 5 million subs!

Th first pic is right before I started. I have to admit I was a little nervous. Excited, and happy to get to join all the other blenders; but also nervous. I’ve only been doing like 2-3 difficulty level workouts, just body weight, and not much hiit either. So... the thought of jumping into a level 5 for 84 min. was a little scary! I was like “is this how Andrew felt?” 😄 But anyway, there’s the thumbs up ready to give it a go! I told myself not to feel any pressure to be perfect, and just listen to my body.

That hiit was so tough! That’s where the beet red forehead came in. (And what’s up with my hair looking like different colors in every pic?! Lol!) I don’t have sweaty shirt pic, because there was a nice breeze which helped dry me off.

I was pretty proud of myself, because I actually didn’t have to modify that much at first. I even did the star jumps! I actually kind of like those. I like the powerful, explosive feeling! Haha! I had to take a few longer breaks, and eventually modify the jumping lunges to split jump lunges (what are they called?) and I had to do slow burpees. I kept thinking it was going to end, but then Daniel would call out 2 more exercises. (I checked the listed moves the other day, but forgot to today. Not very smart.) 🙄 Man, I was having to give myself some serious pep talk. I was starting to wonder if this was worth it, and was surprised to find myself kinda getting annoyed at Daniel, like; “when is this going to end?! (Another “is this how Andrew, and the blenders felt?” moment.) It didn’t feel much like a party at first to say the least. 😂 I just kept reminding myself everything I could think of. This was for Kelli. This was to celebrate 5 million subscribers for Daniel and Kelli. This was for the FB fam. This was for me. I could do it, and I did! I made it to the strength section, and I was planning on just doing body weight; but for some reason I decided to try using weights. You know how it’s in a ABAB format? I would do the first 2 body weight, and then the second 2 with dumbbells. I loved how it went! I could really focus on using my muscles during the body weight part to kinda get me ready to add the weight. I got a second wind during the strength/core sections, and felt awesome by the end! I really loved it! (That’s me letting y’all know I survived and am ok.) ;D Someday I want to do this again when I’m at a higher fitness level! Side note: I worked out in my backyard/grass bare foot, and so my toes got really dirty. I thought it was kinda funny, but now I don’t know why I took a pic of that to show y’all. That’s kinda weird and ridiculous. Sorry!😬

Anyway, I hate taking “selfies” (cringe. I don’t even like that word! 😂) I can’t take good ones, and I think I look weird in them anyway; so I had to show something I can make look better. FOOOOD! Egg tacos! Yummy!😋

Congratulations to Daniel and Kelli again for 5 million subscribers, and I hope we were able to “represent” and support Kelli by doing this workout for her! Thanks for the challenge, Daniel; and thanks for the party, Kim! It was definitely worth it!

P.s. sorry for the crazy long post!

Edited