Back on it!

So... Back on it! 💪

After almost a month of not doing exercises, and just enjoy my vacations with my family, I came back home last week.

I've been quite sad because I miss my mother and siblings so much!! But today I started again with my healthy lifestyle: eating healthy and exercising as much as I can while listening to my body!

I did this low impact cardio because I was like "I want to begin slow but this kicked my butt! It wasn't easy at all! After my time out on my vacations and all the eating that I did, this wasn't easy at all and got me sweating more than I thought it would! 😅

After that, I ate a kiwi and some pistachios then I made dinner (baked chicked with buffala cheese and a salad with tomatoes and advocato.

Anyways, what do you think about my after workout snack? What do you think about my dinner?

Ps1: It is so hard to hace family faraway from you, so if you got family near, enjoy them!

Ps2: I know there is a 1000 calorie workout challenge for k&d. Because I just started again, I will be doing mostly low impact this week yo get myself on track again. But I scheduled the 1000 calorie workout next week! Is It the newest one right?

Thank you all for the advice when I was on vacations! And for being here for each other!

Greatest community ever!!