1000 Calorie #WorkoutCompleteForK&D

I hope I’m not too late for the party, but I just learned about this awesome challenge last night and couldn’t not be a part of it :D I love and owe so much to fitnessblender.com, Kelli and Daniel teachings and their amazing routines and I cannot think of a better way to show them our support and appreciation. This is truly the greatest online community I’ve been a part of. With that said, I leave you with a few not-so-flattering but very happy photos of today’s workout! :D I’ve done K&D’s 1000-calorie challenges many times, so in order to mix things up a bit, I chose one of their ‘Bored Easily’ routines (which was conveniently scheduled on my current program), which incorporates HIIT, total body strength and cardio (plus a short abs routine), and did it twice through. It was challenging but amazingly fun. Now to eat my much-awaited REAL lunch and then take a quick swim in the ocean 😊 Have a great week everyone! And thank you to whoever came up with this great idea (I’m sorry I’m not sure who it was). ❤️