A

1000 Calorie #WorkoutCompleteForK&D

I'm so glad I found the time to do the workout! Summer + first full week of the month = madness at work! I worked 42.5h instead of the usual 37.5h, so I didn't have a lot of time to myself.

The workout was fun, in a way? I really liked the exercises chosen! It was my first time doing side lunge hops and it's now a new favorite of mine. Just before I started, I heard my downstairs neighbor leave with his friends, so I could do the high impact version for once :) I was glad for the short HIIT intervals because my legs didn't quite agree with that choice. Then fireworks started nearby during the strenght training water break! Everyone was celebrating my halfway success :P Finally came the core workout, where I was feeling distress every time Daniel announced a new exercise. But I finished it!

I tried to take a picture that shows my sweaty shorts, but it was kind of hard since they're so dark. I swear my yoga mat needs to take a bath. (My arms aren't quite at Kim's level yet, but I'm working on it!) I also included my after-workout snack to replenish all those calories burned! Fitbit wasn't really generous, though. Only 433 calories, seriously? I think my watch had trouble tracking my heart rate because of my sweaty wrist moving in all directions.

Congratulations to those who already did it, and good luck to those who have it planned for tomorrow!