E

1000 Calorie #WorkoutCompleteForK&D

I can't believe I actually did it! I went to bed last night super motivated (and even a little excited) to challenge myself, and then woke up this morning feeling the complete opposite. It took quite a lot of convincing on my part to even start the video, but after I got through the first few rounds of HIIT, it flew by! It seriously feels unreal to think I just worked out for the last hour and half!

It's really crazy to see how much my endurance has improved since the last time I completed this video back in May--I only paused it twice this time versus a whopping ten-ish times last time! I definitely want to start doing these videos more as a check-in to see how I'm improving physically and mentally, and just to prove to myself that I CAN do them, despite how challenging they seem.

Thank you to everyone who helped come up with this idea and pick the video! It really does feel like a big community party and I'm so glad I was able to participate. You guys saved me from my dreaded leg day (as I had to fit in this video somewhere) too, so that's always a plus. Despite being super tired, I feel 10x better than I did when I woke up this morning, and I owe it all to you guys for your encouraging posts and motivation to get this done!

I'm now off to make myself a big breakfast/lunch, take a much needed shower, and then have a fun afternoon with my family! Not sure how good mini golfing will go with how jelly-like my arms and legs are, but I'll give it my best shot ;) Congratulations to anyone who participated/is going to participate in this workout party, whether or not you do the 1,000 calorie video or not. You guys are awesome!