1000 Calorie #WorkoutCompleteForK&D - Story of my adventure

Hello, Blenders!

I completed the 1000 Calorie work-out! And yes, as the title of this post says, it has been an adventure...

I woke up bright and early this morning (earlier hour = cooler temperatures) so that I could join our work-out party and start my day with a boost. However, I soon found out I had NO INTERNET CONNECTION. See that nice red light in the picture?

Now, if this had been just another Friday, I'd have simply re-scheduled and thought nothing of it. But it wasn't! It was work-out party day, and I was so motivated to crush that 1000 Calorie video, I simply HAD TO DO IT.

So, I ran to the nearest free wi-fi hotspot (fortunately, it's no more than 5 minutes away), found the video and copied the printable list on a sheet of paper. Then I ran back home and started working out (thank heaven for MyTabata App on my phone!). In the absence of Daniel's encouraging voice, an all-music channel played on my tv in the background, while I sweated and huffed and puffed my way through the video. I made it, against all odds :D

The collage of pictures above show the absence of Internet connection, a blurry sheet of paper with my horrible handwriting (seriously, I was in a hurry!) and my top, which was a dripping mess...

You know what's the best thing of all this? That a year ago I couldn't have managed such an intense work-out, and today it just flew by!

Thank you Kim, for having the idea of a work-out party, and thank you Blenders for supporting it. If it hadn't been for all of you, I problably would have missed today's work-out. Instead, here I am, boasting of #WorkoutComplete and #FBSweatComplete. You are amazing!

Erse - posting from the afore-mentioned free wi-fi hotspot (and

waiting for her internet connection to be fixed, hopefully soon)