Daily Check-in: Thursday, August 9th

Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening Blenders!

How are you all doing today?

I'm sooo sore from yesterdays Squats & Deadlifts workout! I haven't done that particular workout in awhile, but I didn't think I'd be this sore after doing it! I'm walkin around like a duck today lol.

So, I think for today, in preparation for my 1000 Calorie Workout tomorrow, my #WorkoutCompleteForK&D is going to be a rest day, with plenty of stretching.

What about you guys? Are you working out today, or are you resting?

And remember: Our 1000 Calorie Workout Party is starting tomorrow through Sunday (or whenever works for you!). Here's the link to the 1000 Calorie Workout that won the voting contest a few weeks ago:

https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/hiit-cardio-total-body-strength-core-workout-1000-calorie-workout-for-5-million-subs

And once you conquer that beast, please share all of your success with a post or pic titled "1000 Calorie #WorkoutCompleteForK&D" and we'll all celebrate together! Good luck everybody, and remember to always "Check your form" and "Keep your lungs open"! Ha

And I promised I wouldn't flood you guys with Football Talk in these daily check-ins, but today is the Seahawks first pre-season game! Yay! (Ok, that's enough for now lol)

Now we gotta talk about food! I have a question for you guys: I'm looking into making brownies using dates to replace a lot of the sugar. But what I'm finding are recipes for "raw brownies" when it comes to using dates. I do not care for raw brownies personally (I find them to be gritty), so I was wondering, have you guys ever baked brownies using dates? Or do you have any recipes for baked brownies using dates? I sure appreciate any input or recipes you may have!

And as for dinner tonight? Something with zucchini in it (I don't have neighbors to put any zucchini on their porch yesterday, so now I'm stuck with it, haha)!

What's on the menu for you guys today?

Well Blenders, we're one day closer to the weekend! I hope you all have a wonderful day, and thanks for checking in!