Posted in: Workouts / Goal Setting

How to combine strength and cardio

Hello everyone!

I'm new ðŸĪ— I was wondering how you all combine your strength and cardio workouts? I did a 37 minute cardio workout last night. Level 3. First workout. Nearly died but finished it ðŸĪŠ. This morning I did an upper body and core workout that was around the same length of time. Do i still need to do a cardio workout today? i feel like if i was to try and do one after the other id be too tired to do the second workout properly? I was thinking of doing cardio one day, and then either upper body or lower body strength training every other day with some yoga or pilates thrown in here and there. but then im not sure ill be doing enough cardio? So like Monday cardio, Tuesday upper body and core, Wed cardio, Thursday lower body, Fri cardio, Sat upper and core, Sunday Cardio. But then i dont think im getting enough of anything in? Help 😂 I know people will recommend a plan, which I will purchase at some point but i want to get started on my own first to prove i can do it for a while off my own back before investing. Thank you for listening to my essay 😂