Final day of FB 30 Low Impact weight change.

Let me start by saying I have never committed to anything workout related. I tried the gym, I tried using an excerise bike at home and various other things and nothing stuck.

However Fitness Blender seems to have been my sweet spot. I actually managed to do every routine except for 2. The only reason I missed those is because I went camping on a Friday so missed that and then the optional on a Saturday so I couldn't do the routines.

Today being my last day of Round 1 I decided to weigh myself, having decided at the start that I would only weigh myself at the start and end.

I was nervous and a little worried that all that work had been for nothing that even though I could see a change that it wouldn't have been much of a loss.

So today I want to celebrate my weigh in because to be honest I am pretty damn proud both of with sticking to the program, the weight loss and my felixibility improvements.

The first fitness test:

247.8lbs

Today, the last fitness test:

241.6lbs

I think that's pretty damn good personally, especially when you consider the toning and muscle gain that included that doesn't count as weight loss.

I will finish my test later today and Monday I will begin again until I can conquer the test and all the optionals.

I am so happy today all thanks to FB and the community.

Side note, for the first time ever I can touch my toes without bending my knees and do a walk down and backup without using my knees half way.