Should I stay or should I go

Hello FB fam! I would really appreciate some advice from you. So here's the thing; I 'm working in a crappy job for 2 and a half years now. At first it wasn't that bad. It was actually good. But as time passes I realize there is nothing good about it and it makes me miserable and depressive. The money is too little, the hours are long, I work until 2 after midnight during summer, sleep at 4and get up either too late having slept for 8 hours which is the ideal for me and so I lose a big part of my day or sleep too little because the world sleeps and wakes up earlier that me and I 'm a zombie all day long so again I lose my day. But the worst part is that I 'm glued on a chair, alone, for 30-40 hours a week in my job, minus the hours I 'm laying for sleep or sitting when I 'm home. So I 'm really struggling for my mental and physical health and of course the appearance of my body. This summer has been the worst so far, I 'm a mess, I don't feel healthy or happy, I get to workout maybe 10 days a month max (back in my good days I was working out 20-23 days a month and doing at home yoga everyday). I 'm determined to leave this job once the summer ends and search for a better one. I would leave now but I 'm going on vacation in a month and I need the money, I have very few on the side for my vacation yet and if I left now I would have to use that money, if not for me then for my dog and stray cats I 'm feeding. Once my vacation is over I can work for 2-3 weeks, set aside some money for the animals and quit AT LAST!! The only problem is that until then I 'm suffering. I don't sleep well, I don't eat well, I don't workout neither do yoga, I don't see my boyfriend bc either there's no time or I 'm feeling like crap. What would you do?? Would you wait and stay miserable for one more month but make some money or would you leave to find your peace but have no money for the first vacation of your adult life (I 'm 26) and for the food of the animals? Sorry, this turned out too huge 😬