Weekly report

This was really a tough week than it looks like in numbers and stats. Some of the things it doesn't show are the following--

- On Sunday I was whole day (7am-5pm) on my toes to decorate and arrange my niece's 1st birthday party. Indeed a "rest day"!

- On Monday I returned home after 7 hours of bus-car-train journey and then workout

- Being a high level meat lover, I have managed to reduce meat consumption in two meals this week. It used to be 5-6 meals/week. First small step towards the goal of becoming pescetarian!

- I have stepped up my lower body weights. Now the minimum I lift for any lower body exercise is 15lb/hand. Looking forward to step up deadlifts from 21lb to 24 and squats from 15 to 18lb next week.

Today lunch was whole grain couscous and lentils in veggies. Dinner was leek-celery-potato soup with kidney beans tossed in and a spoon of Greek yogurt.

End of week 5 of fbfit r2. It was indeed a tough but satisfied week! Looking forward eagerly for tomorrow's rest day! I need it badly! #workoutcomplete #eatrealfood