I'd like to briefly address how some of us exercise.

Lately I've seen a concerning uptick of FB Family members who feel compelled to excessively exercise. They feel as though they will make better progress, or feel as though they aren't trying hard enough if they don't work out every single day. Some are already aware that this is a problem, others may not be. Put this on record, friends - It is a problem.

Rest days are workout days. The biggest bodybuilders in the world take rest days. The best athletes in the world have a rest day or two. Over training is real and can cripple you. It will over time if yuu do it chronically. When you workout, when you lift heavy and you feel that intense burning. When you feel sore the next day. You've broken down muscle fibers. You have literally pulled apart the fibers of your muscular structure. When your body rebuilds this, it rebuilds it bigger and stronger. These are your gains.

You cannot heal without rest. Sleep and rest are part of your workout. Yes, even your cardiovascular system needs time to recover. This is a non-negotiable part of your #WorkoutComplete, and I encourage those struggling with feelings of guilt for taking a rest day to keep that in mind. It's not a rest day, it's all part of making sweet gains. Protect and love your body, you only have the one.