getting back on track

Hey everyone!

So I got back from vacation last week.

During my vacation I knew I won't be working out (at least not what I usually do) and won't be able to keep track of my eating. I walked a lot and didn't eat as much as I thought that I would, but I found getting back on track AFTER the vacation was the real struggle. For a week I couldn't get myself to workout, and my eating was crappy, I was really annoyed with myself because before I left, I was eating pretty good and working out 5 days I week, so I was angry at myself for letting it go.

But today I did my first workout since leaving for vacation and my legs are definitly a little suprised from the sudden activity, since I am really shakey at the moment, but I'm prous of myself for doing the first step and I hope I could keep going and get back to how it was before I left.

Nutrition has always been the hardest part for me, and it still is now. still trying to get back to "okay" habits (my eating is never good for a period of time, sadly), cause I struggle with cravings and portions, so if anyone made it this far and has some tips on eating, I would love to hear.

Anyways, vacation was fun but I'm happy to be back, hopefully soon I will be fully back!