Daily Check-in: Tuesday, July 31st

Wow, Blenders, it's the last day of July!

Hello to you all!

How are you all doing today?

I just wanted to thank you all for sharing your motivation with me yesterday! And even though I don't always respond to each one of you, I do read every single response! And you guys are awesome! I admire your guys' ability to stay motivated and determined each day--and that, in turn, is very motivating to me! So thank you for sharing that with me!

And you all expressed interest in a 1000 Calorie Workout Party? I think that's awesome. And since this is the Democratic Republic of Fitness Blender, I think we should put it to a vote to decide which one we should all do together! I will post a link to each 1000 Calorie Workout in the comments, and the one with the most "likes" will be our winner! I also saw several different time frames in which to hold our Workout Party. Would you prefer an all-week Monday-Friday type thing so those who don't have the time to do it all once can break it up into several different workouts? Or would you prefer an all-weekend Friday-Sunday type thing? And what about next week? I'll put that up to a vote to!

I figure similar to our Pizza Party, we could post a "sweaty selfie" pic of some kind with the title of "1000 Calorie #WorkoutCompleteForK&D". This could be a picture of a simple thumbs up, an arm flex, a sweaty t-shirt...anything to show your post-1000 calorie workout success! What do you guys think about that idea? Bonus points if you have an FB shirt to sweat out your 1000 Calorie Workout in too! (Note: you do NOT have to put up any picture. No pressure; just something fun if you would like to do it!)

Alright, so back to today!

I ended up swapping my upper body workout yesterday with this kickboxing and abs workout:

https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/cardio-kickboxing-and-abs-workout-kickboxing-for-stress-and-cardio-benefits

I just couldn't resist kickboxing yesterday--plus my back feels sooo much better that I wanted to give it a try! So glad I did! Definitely feeling it in my upper back today!

So my #WorkoutCompleteForK&D today, I'm gonna do this lower body workout with Daniel:

https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/lower-body-strength-and-endurance-challenge-beginner-or-advanced-lower-body-workout

This is a great workout if you haven't tried it yet!

Well Blenders, I will post in the comments with the 1000 Calorie Workout choices, and the time frame choices for our Workout Party! Hit "like" on which ones will work for you, and the ones with the most "likes" will decide our Party!

I hope you all have a great day, and thanks for checking in!