Roasted Vegetable Salad. Delish!

I've been loving this roasted vegetable salad the last couple of days and wanted to share it with y'all. I did look at some different recipes and then added my own ideas. So here is what I did in case you'd like to also enjoy this delicious and healthy dish!

Roast cubed potatoes, sweet potatoes, and carrots (slightly smaller pices than the potatoes since they take longer to cook) in olive oil, salt, pepper, and oregano (or rosemary or thyme if you prefer) at 400 F for about 30-35 min. I leave the skin on the potatoes (extra nutrients!) Potato skins should be crunchy. Also roast red bell peppers (cut in 1.5 inch squares) and 1/4-1/2-inch thick slices of cabbage, both also coated in a little olive oil, pepper, salt, and oregano. Roast the bell pepper and cabbage for about 20 min until cabbage is a little charred. Toss roasted veggies with fresh spinach leaves, salad onion, and avocado. Top with tomatillo ranch dressing. I also added some pumpkin seeds for a little extra crunch. You can also add some fresh chopped tomatoes.

I use this recipe for the dressing: https://www.the-girl-who-ate-everything.com/cafe-rios-creamy-tomatillo-dressing/

So yummy and easy. I never by salad dressing any more. And it's got a kittle kick from the jalapeno.

Healthy and delicious! Enjoy!