E

DAY 7 Sugar Detox: Nonscale victory + awesome illustration video

DAY 7! Last day of the weekend 😁 I hope you were successful in staying committed to the challenge and your goals, but even if you slipped up — a new week is beginning 🙂

I’m in my last week of Flex and Booty 2; I have yet to finish either program since I purchased them, so I’m very excited to have stayed consistent and to be entering the home stretch!

Below, I’ve pasted an informative 2ish-minute video that illustrates the process of how fat is broken down, consequently shrinking the fat cell. So interesting! Definitely enhanced my understanding of what is happening to my body as it’s transforming. I was motivated to do some research when I happened to lay my hand on my hip and noticed my “saddlebag”/hip felt less dense, less hard and lumpy. It felt smoother and lighter somehow, but also tighter. I stood up and proceeded to pinch my hips repeatedly 😂 bc the texture and density of them was so changed and unexpected!

This video helped explain what is happening: the barrier between fat and the enzymes that break fat down is weakening. The enzymes are breaking down the stubborn fat on my hips and my fat cells are shrinking! — resulting in smoother, tighter skin. 😱 Please, you must watch the illustration in the video!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Lo1_n_EFgCY

Let me know what you think of the video and maybe comment how you’re feeling about heading into Week 2 of the Detox. Any goals? Improvements you want to make? Confessions?

Can’t wait to read them! 💐