C

FB Pizza Party!

Here’s the pizza pics!

I made all sorts of kinds. Cheese, turkey pepperoni, (for my brothers.) :) BBQ chicken, supreme, a veggie/vegan one, spinach alfredo, (I didn’t actually make the alfredo sauce; I just kinda made it on the pizza.) I’m not sure what else. There aren’t really proper names for my pizzas. I just try random things, and they don’t look very pretty either.😂 Not all the family could be here tonight, but I think it was like 8 pizzas total. I always like to go all out when I make pizzas. Y’all probably know I like all sorts of toppings, and pizza is no exception! I’ve gotta have everything! Lol!

There’s nothing that special about the crust really. I just looked up Bosch mixer pizza dough recipe on Pinterest, and this was one of the first to come up so I just used it: http://www.thefamilyhomestead.com/wwpizzacrust.htm

I’ve used it once before, and kind screwed up both times, but it still turned out great! Haha! I’m not sure I’ve found the perfect recipe yet, but it taste good and works; so I can’t complain! I also added some dried basil and oregano to it. Then, I just oiled and put corn meal in the pans, rolled out the dough, poked holes in it, let it bake a little, and then went to town with the toppings! I have to say after that kickboxing routine yesterday, (my first in a couple months) it was a little challenging chopping, grating stuff, and lifting that cast iron! Lol! I’m so sore in my upper body! I also went hiking today, so tomorrow is a rest day for sure!

#PizzaComplete also, #CallieComplete(lyFullAndExausted) ;p

Anyway, I had a great day today, and a fun pizza celebration! Even though we weren’t together in person; I still felt like we were all having this party together! Thank you so much for the idea and invitation, Kim! I loved seeing everyone’s pics, reading about how y’all like to do things, seeing the uniqueness in everyone’s different taste, and cooking methods, and learning new ideas! Much love to all! Y’all are great!

#FBPizzaParty #FBFamily💙