Feeling the BUUURN

So in place of the scheduled workouts (they were HIIT heavy), I used this workout after a warm up video:

https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/brutal-butt-and-thigh-workout-for-fat-burning-and-lean-muscle-building

And I have to say, when you do it right, it HURTS (in a good way). My legs were slightly tired, but I still managed to really push and be explosive with HIIT, which I noticed used to be harder (probably from too much HIIT or training). By really challenging myself with the weights and HIIT, my legs got an amazing workout!!!! Highly recommend it :)

So, I get the feeling I need to eat more - either that or I think of food way too much - because I just get hungry! So far today I had:

Baked sweet ( About 2 cups) with two fried eggs and sauteed veggies with Chai tea

About 3/4 c Greek yogurt (Fage, any fans? My favorite!) with some blueberries, pineapple, and pecans

And now for lunch, 3 huge tiger shrimp with veggies, homemade bread and butter.

Just felt like sharing...sorry for the lack of pics :)

Anyways, a good workout for the start of the weekend! Tomorrow I finish my yoga challenge, and, if everyone stays motivated, I am to start a new one with my brother and mom! So excited! Then my dad and I are getting into our bike riding, and my other brother asked about Fitnessblender to do at home workouts while he gets therapy on his shoulder.

It would be awesome if we all became fitness junkies!! :P

What are you all doing this weekend? Any special plans or meals? Any struggles or worries you wanna get off your chest???

Have an AWESOME day. Remember - only YOU can make it awesome :)