E

DAY 6 Sugar Detox: Friendly reminder + 2 short motivational videos ❤️

As a pre-post note for Day 6, I ask that those who comment on this thread please refrain from discouraging participants in the 30-day no-sweets challenge from sticking to their goal. I want this to be a positive and supportive space for this particular goal. Also, this is a TEMPORARY challenge. It is not meant to be a forever change (imagine a life without ever enjoying a red velvet cupcake, again!? No, thank you!) I mentioned before that not everyone agrees with this type of challenge, finding it too restrictive. So, if you’re here to discourage or bash in any way, *kindly move on*. 🙂

Sugar dependence is a real thing and having overcome it, I’m here to offer support to those who want to overcome it, too, in addition to supporting those who have other reasons for taking the challenge. So, please hold comments that oppose the parameters of this challenge or discourage participants from completing it. Thanks. 🙂

Onward!

Day 6! You made it to the weekend and it might be even TOUGHER because all your dopamine receptors are probably firing off excitedly (at least in the States — not sure what day it is outside the U.S. 🤔) Anyway, I hope y’all have some relaxing and/or fun plans. Sometimes, even just hanging out at home can be a wonderful “activity”!

This weekend, I’d like to encourage you to do some research (particularly YouTube) on people who have taken the 30-day no-sugar challenge and draw some motivation and information on how others have made it through. Here are a couple videos, both funny and entertaining, I highly recommend to get you started:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=btVlXaJirso

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9AWEYmQSdiQ

In these videos are regular folks who took the challenge and discovered some wonderful things along the way. 🙂 Countless ppl have taken this challenge and are seeing amazing results in mind and body.

I’d love to get your feedback on these videos, or what you yourself might have found. And, feel free to share what you’re up to this weekend! 😊 It’s a sunny day here in Texas, and I’m taking it easy at home. Reading, writing, watch a couple movies.

Y’all are doing great and I’m so proud of you! 🎉💐