Hi guys 👋 missing you!

👋Hi guys! Just checking in; I’m missing you all very very much. I hope you’re doing well and having a good summer. I’m doing okayish. I felt well enough to go float around with my favorite boys the other day but crashed pretty hard after. This whole ordeal is very much a two steps forward, one step back sort of situation, unfortunately (*note: that’s still one step forward). But lots of goals are like that, right?

I also have not actually been able to step away from work much so far like I was supposed to 🙈, due to unforeseen situations and the things that inevitably pop up when you own a business. My own fault. Going to try harder to focus on myself and tuning out going forward. It’s really hard to do, surprisingly, especially when you love your work, which I do.

I’ve been doing a lot of meditating (amazing for pain & stress relief), beginner/foundation building #fitnessblender workout videos 👊, physical therapy, and lots of reading. Slow progress is better than no progress, no matter what the goal is. Anyway I just wanted to drop in and say hi to you guys, to my FB Family, and thank you for the showering of kind words & support, which I have used as fuel to keep pushing myself to get better. Hope you’re all taking care of yourselves and feeling great. 💛Love to you all, Kelli