Traveling Mat 🚀

So it's been a bit since we discussed the issue of Exercises/Yoga Mats moving around while exercising.

I have an Everlast Foam Exercise Mat 10mm thickness. Absolutely love this mat and it's holding up well so far. Unfortunately through any vigorous exercise it tends to move around a bit. It's a bit annoying to re-adjust multiple times throughout a workout and may even cause an injury.

I have no interest in purchasing a new mat so have been looking for a solution and think I might have found it with Fiber-Lok Rug Backing.

It gets applied as a liquid coating onto the back of a rug creating a non-sliding and skidding surface once dryed. I emailed the company to see if it was safe to use on foam and everything checks out. I'm not going to have a chemical reaction and set my house on fire great news! Their only concern is whether it'll adhere to foam as they haven't tested it. So worst case it won't stick and I wasted my time and money. Going to order a jar soon and I'll let you all know how it goes 😁