E

Day 3 Sugar Detox: my morning surprise + helpful article 😊

β€’ Parameters of challenge:

Abstaining from desserts, candy, pastries, and β€œdessert drinks” or sugary beverages like soda/lemonade/sweet tea/juice/lattes, etc. for 30 days.

As I’ve mentioned before, this is my second round of 30 days no sweets. I’m currently 38 days into my detox! I never thought I could break my dependency and it was definitely difficult, but it got easier and now I don’t even think about sweets (unless presented with them, and then I indulge a few moments of pure longing and move on πŸ˜‚).

Today, after an INTENSE leg and glutes day (alllll of them), I showered and dressed, as usual, but when I looked in the mirror, I was pleasantly surprised to see how lean I looked in my T-shirt and jeans! I am very strategic about how I dress; and, I have been wearing layers for the last several years to hide my arms, gut, and boobs (I am top-heavy, and I hate it πŸ˜’). Today, I actually felt comfortable NOT wearing a kimono, cardigan, or jean jacket. I have still lost zero pounds, but the inches are being chipped away as my consistency builds! I feel a bit exposed, but I also feel like a new person is emerging from the inside out, and it’s wonderful. Cutting out sweets + consistent workouts with Kelli and Daniel are changing my LIFE! πŸŽ‰

I’ve posted a helpful article below that talks about sugar and the realness of the struggle during detox. Lol. Let me know what you think about it! Education can be a major motivator to keep us on track. πŸ™‚

https://skinnyms.com/30-day-sugar-detox/

Thank you to everyone who shared their mission statements yesterday!

πŸ’πŸŽ‰β˜€οΈπŸ’›