Woke up drained, ended up powerful!

Good evening! (Or morning, night, afternoon!)

So today was an interesting day. I woke up really tired, which hasn't happened in a long time. I did my daily dose of yoga and felt better, but after a walk in the park felt drained again. I was debating on taking a forced rest day (it was supposed to be leg day!)

However, I let myself take a short, 40 minute nap, and lo and behold, I felt better and ready for my workout. And after my workout I felt even better!!!

It's amazing how our body reacts to certain stressors and activities!

This is just a gentle reminder that:

A). Rest is important! Be it a nap, full rest day, a week long break from intense activities, we NEED rest.

B). Exercise done right is as powerful as a cup of coffee! Remember that good feeling for the day you don't feel like getting some activity in.

C). Take care of yourself. Despite my recent stress findings, I am still getting in my workout but am incorporating more mindfulness, self-love, hobbies, etc into my day. It's like I'm appreciating other things more than before! So be open to trying new things and loving yourself more 😊

As always, you guys are awesome for reading my random rants, and let me know how YOUR day was!!!