Custom workout complete

Today marks the first time I've done a routine without following along. I created it with everything I've learned from Kelli and Daniel, and others so I felt like it was appropriate to celebrate here, since again this is where it all started for me!

I was very unmotivated today, but I knew I couldn't afford to miss a Monday. So to get myself out in front of the weights I told myself I'd isolate today and focus on arms only. Keep it simple, keep it done. This also locks me into a split for the rest of the week and will keep me motivated to get out and focus. After a custom warmup (Mine focus on shoulder health with mobility drills and bands) got into some supersets.

Close in bench press, taking the work off of my chest and putting it squarely on my triceps with a bit of mind-muscle work.

Bent over underhand pulls, appearing similar to a back pull but instead curling my biceps and putting the stretch on them rather than retracting my scapula like you would on a back pull.

3 sets, 15 reps.

Incline dumbbell skullcrushers

Incline dumbbell bicep curls

3 sets, 15 reps

Tricep kickbacks

Concentration Curls

3 sets, 15 reps

At the end I had dropped to 10 pounds on my biceps and was staying to stay in the burn as long as possible. It was pretty good!