FBStrong Complete!

Hi guys,

This is my first time posting, but I thought I'd better take the time because of all the encouragement I've received from the FB Community!

I've always loved weights, but have never enjoyed HIIT portions. Fortunately for me, FBStrong does not include too many (which is why I chose it ^_^!) but I did start noticing that the HIIT portions were getting easier because I had more energy! By the end of the program, I was starting to notice lesser "love handles" and "back rolls" (or "spare tires" as a friend affectionately refers to hers as)!

My posture has improved and my confidence is increasing based on my strength and how I am taking care of the body God gave me, rather than on how I look or the number on the scale (I gave in and weighed myself and I've stayed the exact same- but who cares! :)

Before I started FBStrong I felt discouraged because I couldn't seem to make progress in my health habits - particularly in exercise routine consistency. But, armed with some encouragement from Kelli & Daniel, the rest of the FB Community, and Jeremiah 32:27, I have now completed my first FB program, and started FBBurn today!

Best wishes to all of you out there. Thanks for posting encouragement and progress. Your stories truly make a difference!