Daily Check-in: Saturday, July 21st

Happy Saturday (or Sunday) Blenders!

How are you all doing today? Do you have some fun weekend plans?

I do not have anything planned as of yet. Though might have some friends over to drink a beer (or three) and eat pizza (all you Blenders makin pizza all the time! It's all I can think about! ha ha).

So that brings up something that I thought would be fun: We should have a virtual Fitness Blender Pizza Party! A few of you mentioned you'd be interested in picking a day where everyone has time to either make or order a pizza, post a pic/recipe of said pizza, and it would be almost like we're all having a pizza together! It can be any pizza you want! Homemade, take-out, frozen, pizza bagels, pizza casserole, tortilla pizzas...possibilities are endless! Just post a pic in the forum (you'll have to start a new post each time, so we'll flood the Community Section with pizza! haha), with a title of "FB Pizza Party" so we can all "share." So let me know what you guys think! Should we have a digital FB Pizza Party? A few of you mentioned next Saturday would be a good day to do it; so just lemme know what works for you guys! I think it would be fun. Plus, I mean: Pizza.

Ok, so back to today! Is today a workout day, or rest day for you guys?

My #WorkoutCompleteForK&D is going to be a rest day. I am tired. This week wore me out being so busy. So I'm just gonna chill today (also it's really rainy out, so great day to stay in, snuggle with dogs, and read a book!). I might even take tomorrow off too.

What about you guys? Do you usually workout on the weekends?

Well, since I already spent half the post talking about pizza, I think I covered my obligatory food posting for the day lol.

So, I hope you all have a wonderful day, and thanks for checking in!