A

Functional Muscles

Hello FB Community, I have been working out with Kelly and Daniel for 4 years (on and off) and I would like to share with y'all something that happened to me this passed weekend.

I started working out to lose weight and be thin, but after working out with FB I realized looking good in a summer dress was a Bonus. What truly matters is feeling and being healthy and I put my body to the test in the lease expected way.

Last Saturday my family and I went for a walk thru the beautiful Northern Virginia trails around housing areas. Everything was so wonderful and beautiful until my 7 year old, 55 lbs son screamed in the most horrible way imaginable. My husband and I ran to his aid. He had been stung by a wasp. The pain broke him. My husband (after making sure the wasp was not trapped in his clothing tried to carry him, but he wanted me, he wanted his mom. Without a doubt, I carried my child in my arms and started walking as fast as I could back home. At this point we were about half and hour away. I didn't care about anything but my child, making sure he wasn't having an allergic reaction and trying to get home as soon as possible to ease the pain. My husband took my 2 year old daughter and walked beside me, asking me if I was O.K. caring my son. I made it all the way home. I praise my body everyday after that,for it was able to carry my son all the way home without a hustle and tend to his care afterwards without falling apart. Was I tired? yeah, but I prevailed and I thank this amazing workout couple for they help you gain a Functional Body!!